Warehouse Part Time
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Facility Tours Now Available!
Chewy is hiring with wages up $21/HROur Opportunity: Looking to
make a difference? So are we! Join the Chewy pack with one of the
largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open
interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of
career paths including part time and full-time schedules.
Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6
months. Why you ll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Weekend Day and Night Part-Time shifts NOW
- Newly Increased, Competitive Wages
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organizationWant
to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on
pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
E-Commerce? Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce
company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only
provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience,
but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career
paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive
wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3,
6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you ll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Turret Truck,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift,
either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Repetitively lift up to 50 pounds, and walking up to 2 miles
per shift, either with or without reasonable accommodationChewy is
committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and
inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the
Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a
religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential
accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here: ). Associated topics: clerk,
forklift, logistics, logistics intern, logistics technician,
operator warehouse, picker, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Warehouse Part Time, Other , Tafton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!