Posted on: May 16, 2022
Chewy is hiring with Wages Up to $21.00/hr
Looking to make a difference? So are we! -
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune
500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot
offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time
and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for
wage increase every 6 months. -
Why you'll love working here: -
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
team members: -
- Full Time & Part Time options available
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization. - -
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
What you'll do: -
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need: -
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Turret Truck,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift,
either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Repetitively lift up to 50 pounds, and walking up to 2 miles
per shift, either with or without reasonable accommodation
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Hawley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!