Company: Mickey Truck Bodies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionMinimum Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years in the truck body industry or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in supervisory position with demonstrated
- Lean or Six Sigma manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while
maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices
- Proficient with Microsoft programs Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as standard
operating procedures and engineering documents. Knowledge, Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of OSHA and state workplace safety
- Knowledge of company policies and standard operating
- Understand different welding techniques
- Document and maintain quality control standards and on-going
quality control objectives
- Ability to communicate, develop, motivate, and supervise teams
including creating buy in.
- Ability to write operational and safety reports
- Ability to read Work Orders Supervisory Responsibilities
- Multiple working leads
- Subordinate employees in manufacturing roles Essential Duties
- Evaluates production line flow and function; recommends and
implements approved changes to production increase efficiency.
- Consistently monitor production schedule to ensure plant is
meeting operational goals. Adjust unit statuses on operations
schedules to reflect up to date progress.
- Ensure correct labor codes are annotated on timecards and cross
referenced timecard approvals are completed in a timely
- Provide input into the operational schedule based on current
headcount and materials on hand.
- Adjust station assignments based on operational needs.
- Identify operational stoppages or slowdowns or material and
workmanship quality issues, determine root cause, advise
appropriate personnel, and implement mitigation plans where
- Ensure maximum efficiency on the production floor by
eliminating standing around and enforcing approved processes and
methods are being followed.
- Communicate with Warehouse personnel to ensure materials are
present on the line when needed.
- Administer Mickey Truck Bodies Safety, Quality, Production
standards and employee related policies
- Conduct and ensure end of day walk-throughs with working leads
- Ensure all safety documents for operations are completed and
- Coach and mentor subordinate working leads and teammates.
- Provide training as required. Physical Demands
- Ability to perform the essential job functions safely and
successfully while meeting qualitative and/or quantitative
productivity standards with or without accommodations.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with company policies and employment law standards.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, balance,
stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Mickey Truck Bodies, Scranton , Operations Supervisor, Other , Berwick, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!