Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for working with Residential team
to provide students on respective dormitory with a safe, clean and
structured living environment that fosters student retention,
satisfaction, achievement and success. Oversee respective dorm area
and uses proper judgment and discretion to resolve student and
staff issues and concerns. As a Lead Residential Advisor, provides
mentoring, support and guidance to Residential Advisor staff.
Provides individualized student case management to maintain student
enrollment and success in the program. MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
Supervises residential staff as directed and may serve as the
Acting Residential/Dorm Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no
manipulation of student data.
- Maintains a safe and clean dorm environment. o Provides quality
supervision to students in the dormitory. o Ensures the accuracy
and completeness of incident and shift reports. o Ensures the
physical security of the dorm area and reports concerns to dorm
- Maintains adequate levels of inventory per established
department reorder points and proactively orders supplies to meet
- Active member on case management and success teams to ensure
student success in the program.
- Initiates work orders to make necessary repairs as required and
follows-up with maintenance to ensure completion.
- Provides transportation as required.
- In the absence of the Residential/Dorm Supervisor, will be
responsible to coordinate staff coverage to ensure student areas
are supervised and that staff adhere to rest and meal break
- Motivates and manages staff to work effectively, creates a
supportive work environment and recognizes staff
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and
accurate manner. o Maintains appropriate personal attendance,
accountability and work productivity standards. o Plans,
prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete
all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills
required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as
required by the PRH.
- Provides high-quality supervision and management for the
student population and positively influences student behavior.
Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable
for their actions and behavior.
- Provides timely operational support for Center operations to
ensure quality programs and services. Pursues improvement in Center
operations to fulfill program objectives.
- Communication: Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and
in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes
meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and
knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies
problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior
to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure
prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure
effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center
Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments
to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments
- Other duties as assigned. i QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE High
School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred.
A minimum of one year Job Corps or related program experience
required. A valid in-State Drivers License preferred. Physical
requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting,
pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching.
Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and/or the ability to
assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance.
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Scranton , Residential Coordinator, Other , Lopez, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!