Merch, Travel Retail Service
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Travel Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing
Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively working in
teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not limited
to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement,
void corrections, and special merchandising activity. Must be a
self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and
works well in a team environment.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.
* Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
* Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing
new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing
shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and
plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and
reorders as necessary
* Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship
* Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
* Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries
* Understand and follow all Acosta Policies and standard operating
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Some experience may be substituted for some of the above
Work Experience Requirements:
* 1+ year's Customer Service experience preferred. Prior sales
agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred
* Possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication
skills and the ability to build relationships with business
* Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e., smartphones, computer,
copier/fax, and handheld devices)
* Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
* Quality Commitment Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
* Detail Oriented Ensure work accuracy
* Customer Service Provide a level of service to customer
* Communication Skills Ability to communicate effectively.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
* Effective ability to work accurately with web-based applications
to indicate work availability, check work assignments, accept work
assignments, receive work documentation and information, record
work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work
expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training
* Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions
(i.e., refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for
limited periods of time
* Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a car
for extended periods of time
* Travel is required and could be up to 50%. Overnight stays and
occasional weekend work would be required.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Scranton , Merch, Travel Retail Service, Other , Wyoming, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!