Environmental Services Aide - Environmental Services - Full Time
Company: The Guthrie Clinic
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Summary Performs a variety of general cleaning and disinfection
tasks in both patient and ancillary areas. Removes waste in
accordance with local, state and federal regulations. Provides
exceptional service to internal and external customers. Experience
No experience required. Education High School Diploma or GED is
preferred. Essential Functions
- Exhibits guiding behaviors that reflect Guthrie's values and
supports the organizational mission and vision.
- Performs inpatient, outpatient and/or office cleaning to ensure
clean and aseptic environment.
- Reports maintenance issues to management (burned out lights,
wall damage, leaking faucets, EVS equipment etc.). Reports
regulatory or safety issues to management.
- Maintains equipment, cart and closet in clean and safe working
conditions, including ensuring appropriate levels of supplies are
- Identifies and segregates waste according to applicable state,
federal and local regulations.
- Remains compliant with all annual training requirements and
participates in regular training to ensure a continued
understanding of departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in team meetings, working groups and committees as
needed to assist in developing processes within the
- Operates Epic Rovers and vocera systems to facilitate effective
communications within the department and to ensure timely
completion of assigned tasks.
- Assist in the training of new hires in the assigned areas.
- It is understood that this description is not intended to be
all inclusive and that other duties may be assigned as necessary in
the performance of this position. Joining the Guthrie team allows
you to become a part of a tradition of excellence in health care.
In all areas and at all levels of Guthrie, you'll find staff
members who have committed themselves to serving the community. The
Guthrie Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and
encourages diversity in the workplace. The Guthrie Clinic is a
non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in
the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty
group practice of more than 500 physicians and 302 advanced
practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office
network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities.
Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery,
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine,
Anesthesiology and Orthopedic Surgery Residency, as well as
Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care
Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Keywords: The Guthrie Clinic, Scranton , Environmental Services Aide - Environmental Services - Full Time, Other , Athens, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!