Fabric Inspector - 2nd shift
Company: Noble Biomaterials, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus and Weekly Pay!$1.00 per
hour shift differential for working during 2nd shift hours!
Benefits start the 1st of the month after hire
- Detangle, iron and flat fold fabric.
- Inspect fabric visually for defects.
- Inspect and complete all paperwork for fabric and prepare for
- Record readings for inspections and download into
- Responsible for entering timely and accurate data in the
- Maintain a safe work environment. Knowledge, Skills and
- Ability to follow work instructions and adhere to standard
- Ability to operate fabric inspection equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient using Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Proficient with basic math and arithmetic.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to understand and follow safety policies and
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have reliable transportationBenefits include:
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Voluntary Insurances
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- 11 Holidays
- Paid Time Off EEO STATEMENTWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Noble Biomaterials, Inc., Scranton , Fabric Inspector - 2nd shift, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!