Company: GHG Home Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*GHG Home Care* is seeking a *HR Coordinator/Recruiter* for our
growing office located in Scranton, PA. You will perform activities
in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing
We provide high-quality home care to assist the elderly to live
safely and independently in their own homes. What makes us
different is our team oriented and personal approach to home
* Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
* Complete and maintain all hiring paperwork to ensure
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants;
analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications
to job requirements.
* Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
* Run all required clearances: Background checks, Child Abuse, FBI,
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant
qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a
consistent set of qualifications.
* Schedule and attend job fairs.
* Monitor caregivers for compliance and training
* Guide and follow-up with applicants to assure required documents
are valid before hire.
* Build and maintain employee files.
* Accurately maintain employee files
* Previous experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, Home
Healthcare or other related fields
* Ability to build rapport with all employees
* Must be computer literate and able to maintain records.
* Must have the ability to interact with people on all levels of
the organization in a professional manner.
* Must have effective and professional communication skills (verbal
* Must have proven organizational skills. Must be able to
* Consumer Interaction: must be able to maintain positive
interactions with consumers, their families and attendants.
* Appropriate confidentiality of consumer information is required
at all times.
* Ability to work in a TEAM environment.
* Outgoing and positive personality
* Must have a valid Driver's License.
* *BILINGUAL IN SPANISH IS A PLUS!*
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time Off
* Life Insurance
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly Pay
* Direct Deposit
*About Us: *
_Global Healthcare Group (GHG) is dedicated to providing
professional and personal care with our team of trained and
knowledgeable home health aides with a patient-centric approach.
All of our work, including employee recruitment and appointment, is
done in line with GHG's mission of providing unrivaled health care
services to commercial and governmental clients._
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
* Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GHG Home Care, Scranton , HR Coordinator/Recruiter, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!