Contract Fulfillment Representative
Company: Clopay Corporation
Location: Mountain Top
Posted on: November 27, 2022
CornellCookson is a leading door and grille manufacturer with
facilities in Mountain Top, PA and Goodyear, AZ. We manufacture a
complete line of overhead door and closure products, designed for
commercial, industrial, institutional and retail use. Discover what
you're looking for through our brands' websites below. We pride
ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as
unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the
cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic
individuals to join our team.
Summary: This position contributes to Cornell-Cookson's customer
satisfaction principles by responding in multiple areas to
customers inquiries and solving problems in a professional and
efficient fashion. Must be capable of working competently in
several positions within the organization, including but not
limited to: Contract Fulfillment Rep (Rolling Steel & Sectional),
RFI/Upselling and Dealer System Training.
- Must be cross-trained in all Contract Fulfillment (Rolling
Steel & Sectional), RFI/Upselling Strategies, and the ability to
provide Dealer training on CornellCookson systems in order to
assist in all areas to achieve CornellCookson goals.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Contract Fulfillment
pricing/ordering/operating systems (WebGen, Sectional WebGen (SWG),
Frontier, Friedman, CRM, AS400, Word, Outlook)
- Understanding of how the different functions of the business
interface and integrate.
- Ability to review estimates, plans and specifications with the
intent to provide consultative selling techniques.
- Maximize margins
- Help create & implement dealer training program as well as
conduct dealer training sessions
- Review all orders for accuracy before providing to Scheduling.
Investigate and resolve order discrepancies. Make necessary
corrections to orders released by customers through WebGen & SWG.
Issue credit memos; handle any pricing disputes.
- Respond to emails, inquiries and phone calls in a timely
- Proven ability to develop relationships inside and outside the
- Ability to analyze complex problems, create solutions and make
sound, independent decisions.
- Effectively communicate competitor strengths, weaknesses and
market trends. Recommendations to existing market strategies.
- Enable Dealers Sales Efforts. Qualified candidates must possess
the following minimum qualifications:
- Communication/Cooperation: Must be able to develop mutually
beneficial dealer relationships. High level of teamwork and
interpersonal skills required. Must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze complex problems, create
solutions and make sound, independent decisions & plans. Referral
to manager is available.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a construction product related
industry, preferably commercial construction estimating and/or 3
years minimum CornellCookson sales/marketing experience preferred.
Sectional door experience preferred as well. Bachelor's degree
preferred. High level of communication, teamwork and interpersonal
skills required. Ability to read and interpret construction plans
and specifications preferred. Must be highly organized and have a
proven ability to work independently and maintain sound selling
skills. Must have excellent verbal and written communication
skills, quantitative math skills and excellent clerical skills.
Ability to independently operate PC based applications for faxing,
email and Windows for office applications. Basic knowledge of
Cornell/Cookson product line and knowledge of WebGen/Sectional
WebGen, Frontier (ERP system), AS400, CRM, Word, Excel and Outlook
preferred.We offer a competitive salary and a very comprehensive
benefits package, including 401K, paid holidays, sick, and vacation
time. Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work
environment. EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome
applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
Keywords: Clopay Corporation, Scranton , Contract Fulfillment Representative, Other , Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!