US Montgomery: Service Operator II - Cementng - 168080
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
*$1500 Sign on Bonus Availible*
- Under direct supervision, operates all cement pumping and
mixing equipment: blenders, liquid additive metering systems,
centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density
Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage
systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug releasing
- Performs pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and
volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes
(including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and
differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk
cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and
weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and
- Sets-up and utilizes a controller to run ADC software for the
purpose of monitoring and acquiring job data and for accurate
mixing of cement slurries in the performance of a cementing
- Downloads controller and/or performs real-time report
generation of job data using the appropriate computer system.
Completes documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing
- Trains and provides guidance to less experienced Service
Operators and Operator Assistants in the operation of some or all
of the following: cement pumping and mixing equipment, blenders,
liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data
acquisition systems, ADC systems, bulk cement blending, delivery
and storage systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug
- Assists in communicating the pre-job and on-the-job progress to
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to
communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and
Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of
high school or similar education and
- 1 year of experience as Service Operator-Cementing I.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be
- Capable of being deployed to any rig in the work area.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United
Requisition Number: 168080
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Scranton , US Montgomery: Service Operator II - Cementng - 168080, Other , Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!