Call Center Representative I
Company: Peoples Financial Services
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description: Responsible for performing various duties relating
to the Call Center; abiding by company attendance policies;
coordinating work within the department, as well as with other
departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate
supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
- Performs various duties relating to the Call Center as
- Provides telephone support for Branch staff as well as Call
Center customer support.
- Forwards telephone call to the proper individual or department
in the Bank where the need can be satisfied.
- Provides direct service to the customer as appropriate, i.e.,
utilizes computer to determine account balance or loan balance,
describes and sells products and services of the Bank, etc.
- Utilizes full range of Bank products and services to
effectively maximize the Bank's relationship with customers;
informs caller of products; refers customers to appropriate sales
personnel; maintains current knowledge of new products.
- Researches information and/or problems and reports back to
- Processes and maintains incoming returned and outgoing
- Manages office supply inventory.
- Manages check ordering process and reports for Main Street
- Processes verification requests.
- Maintains awareness of various Bank functions in order to
provide Call Center assistance to customers in areas of Online
Services, Debit Card, and ATM support.
- Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the
department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the
smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Abides by company attendance policies and expectations by
providing reliable and dependable attendance on the job.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and
procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which
is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory
behavior in the work place.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to
all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk
management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank's
compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community
Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit
Opportunity Act, etc.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as
requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles
information as necessary or as directed and provides data to
appropriate Bank personnel.
- Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or
to requests from customers, other Bank personnel, etc., within
given time frames and within established policy. Requirements:
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent;
specialized bank education/ training. Skill(s): Must demonstrate
strong communication skills; moderate reading, writing, grammar,
and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and
communicative skills; proficient PC skills; moderate knowledge of
bank products and services; proficient manual dexterity and
eye-hand coordination; visual and auditory skills. Experience: A
minimum of one (1) year of banking experience normally required.
Peoples Security Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Peoples Financial Services, Scranton , Call Center Representative I, Other , Hallstead, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!