Member Services Representative Open Availability
Company: Planet Fitness Inc.
Location: Mount Pocono
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Improve others, Improve yourself.
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating
a positive member experience by providing a superior level of
customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and
guests. Member services representative will be responsible for the
overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a
positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
* Handle all front desk related activities including:
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
* Check members into the system.
* New member sign-up.
* Take prospective members on tours.
* Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
* More than 75% of your time will be spent on cleaning the club and
* Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas.
* Customer service background preferred.
* Basic computer proficiency.
* A passion for fitness and health.
* Upbeat and positive attitude!
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
* Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate
behavior and language.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
* Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50-100 lbs.
* Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
* Must be willing to work either Saturday or Sunday
* Required to work 5 or 6 days. Minimum of 32-36 hours a week.
* Onsite training is provided.
* Willing to travel to other Planet Fitness location for
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone - and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Inc., Scranton , Member Services Representative Open Availability, Other , Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!