Operator Assistant Trainee - Cementing - 174388
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period
where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our
- Depending on the job location, lodging, and rotating schedule
may be provided.
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and
operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental
(HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and
service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment
inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment
which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and
maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning
development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Entry Level
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker
endorsement or a class B license depending on product service
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI
convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and
coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and
Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment Halliburton is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender,
sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran
status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United
Requisition Number: 174388
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Scranton , Operator Assistant Trainee - Cementing - 174388, Other , Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...