RNT - Located in Danville, PA
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Located in Danville, PA
Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN days and nights available
At Geisinger Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital, we are committed to helping our patients regain independence after a life-changing illness or injury. Serving the city of Danville and Northeast and Central Pennsylvania, we are a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation for stroke, brain injury and other complex neurological and orthopedic conditions.
Rehab Nursing Tech I Career Opportunity
Experience patient connection as it was meant to be.
Little things mean a lot as a Rehabilitation Nurse Technician I at Encompass Health. Compassion and attention to detail have a big impact on patient outcomes and the connections you make. Caring for patients with us, you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people get back to life as normal.
Apply today and experience the difference the latest technology, a range of career opportunities, and working among like-minded peers can make.
A little about us:
We're a Nurse-first organization. Whether you're building a foundation in your early career or you're a seasoned rehab nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we're confident you'll see the Encompass difference the moment you join. Recently named one of the World's Most Admired Companies and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For(r), you'll find we're not your ordinary rehab hospital.
Learn more when you apply here!
Our benefits start on day one:
Be the kind of Rehab Nursing Tech you've always wanted to be:
Certifications and Licensures:
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what's right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong presence in over 38 states and 35,000 exceptional people.
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other protected classification.
We can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.
License or Certification:
- CPR certification required.
Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Located in Danville, PA
Keywords: Encompass Health, Scranton , RNT - Located in Danville, PA, Other , Montoursville, Pennsylvania
here to apply!