Direct Support Program Supervisor
Location: Clarks Summit
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Explore Numerous Nearby Locations for Your Convenience!Schedule an
Interview First - Apply Afterwards--
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED.--Our mission at Sevita is to create a
world where every person has the right to live well. As a
Caregiver, you'll provide assistance and strategies to the
individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and
environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion
you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
You'll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and
supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
(Pittston, Wilkes Barre)$17.13/hour--
Program Supervisor Are you looking for a career opportunity where
you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further!
This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven
organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to
services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering
supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.
Apply Today!--Caregiver, Direct Support Professional, CNA , DSP,
This role is part of the PA Mentor Network.-- At Sevita, we believe
that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life.
Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes
lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our
mission-driven team, you'll create relationships that motivate us
all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the
determination to get there. Join us today - careers, well lived. --
-- Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Keywords: Sevita, Scranton , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!