Company: NET Federal Credit Union
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This position is responsible for processing member transactions
including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, as well as
supporting the credit unions efforts of assisting our membership
with information regarding products and services.
This is a part-time position, located primarily in the Scranton
branch, however, may float to the Olyphant or Taylor branches as
needed and would be required to work every Saturday.
- Handle cash in a fast-paced setting; balance cash drawer
- Operate branch equipment such as ATM, coin machine and cash
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts, obtaining
accurate information and supported documentation
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts,
verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement
and accurately enter deposits into computer records
- Promote appropriate products and services to benefit member's
- Investigate member inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
NET FCU is willing to accommodate disabilities to the extend a
financial services organization can without affecting financial
control or member service.
NET FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: NET Federal Credit Union, Scranton , Part-time Teller, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!