Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Adecco is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative in
Scranton, PA. Our client is looking for a detail-oriented business
professional to join our customer service team. This person will
work with internal and external partners to ensure the accurate
order processing and delivery.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm,?
$17.31-$19.25 per hour, depending on experience. Please review the
entire job description before applying-- Prior experience in
Customer Service within a CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) environment
?WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer Service Experience. Prior experience in Customer
Service within a CPG environment.
- Know the tools of the trade. Experience in database management.
Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. ERP experience is a plus,
- Expert problem solver. Must be able to work with
cross-functional partners to problem solve and adapt to changing
- Talented communicator. Excellent communication skills. You will
regularly communicate cross-functionally at all levels of the
organization. Additionally, you will work with customers and our
- Detail Oriented and Rigorously Organized. Passionate,
enthusiastic and positive outlook towards customer service.
- Logistics. ?We need someone that understands logistics and
transportation in order to effectively communicate with our vendor
- Self-starter. ?We specialize in "edible entertainment." You
will be a member of a results driven team in a "can do" culture and
a key contributor in meeting our customers' expectations. ?
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Not a call center.
- Order to Cash Flow Process. ? You will be responsible for
maintaining relationships between Topps and customers. Managing the
order to cash flow process, facilitating incoming purchase orders
and data entry, providing status of orders to brokers, customers
and sales, responding to warehouse and carrier inquiries, tracking
orders through to delivery, resolving freight claims and OS&D
issues, and other duties as required. Our team's mission is "Right
Product, Right Place, Right Time, Right Cost"
- Drive process improvement within Customer Service. ? Look for
opportunities to reduce cost, improve relationships and streamline
- Interfacing with external partners. Act as liaison between
Topps brokers and 3PL Logistics Providers.
- Cross functional collaboration. You will need to work closely
with Marketing, Sales, Finance, New Product Sourcing, Supply Chain,
and other Customer Service team members to ensure flawless and
timely delivery of new and existing products.
- Communications. ? Communicate orders status and problem
- Personal development. You will be responsible for participating
in learning opportunities that further develop your expertise in
Supply Chain. ?
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS
- Entry level opportunity, some experience in CPG customer
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Role Experience with ERP systems preferred (preferably Oracle).
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group
connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day
through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories
around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in
your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available
contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits
including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free
Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Scranton , Customer Service Representative, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!