Professional Services Consultant
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are looking for bright, curious, customer-focused
implementation consultants who are motivated by helping customers
achieve success. This position provides the opportunity to work
with some of the smartest individuals from both MindTickle and our
customers, who work in fast-growing companies across a variety of
Our PS Consultants are MindTickle experts who are responsible for
the successful onboarding and deployment of our SaaS platform.
Their job is to accelerate customer time to value and ensure
customer KPIs and goals are achieved.
PS Consultants leverage their extensive MindTickle product
knowledge, best practices, and implementation experience, and a
solid understanding of sales enablement to advise and guide
customers during platform onboarding and program launches. They
also act as project managers, working proactively to keep launch
planning on schedule and ensuring that all milestones are met.
PS Consultants are also responsible for preparing the customer's
team to successfully manage MindTickle. This includes enabling the
people (Program Manager, MindTickle Admins, Content Authors) and
putting in place the processes required to move forward
successfully and independently.
- PS Consultants are internal subject matter experts who
participate in knowledge sharing through the development of tools,
templates, and cross-functional enablement. Work with customer
stakeholders to develop, execute, optimize, and assess enablement
- Build trusted relationships with customer stakeholders
- Guide stakeholders on how to use performance data to identify
knowledge or skill gaps across their teams
- Recommend enablement strategy and KPIs to key stakeholders
Implementation & Sales Enablement Program Guidance
- Manage customer onboarding to ensure quick time to value, a
successful deployment that meets enablement/program goals and a
positive user experience
- Create and manage the implementation and program launch plans
in collaboration with customer stakeholders and in accordance with
their purchased services package(s)Run project kick-off, define
implementation plan, consult on post-launch activities, and
facilitate project review meetings
- Advise on configuration for the MindTickle platform, including
user administration, content organization, reports, and
- Oversee integrations to ensure they are delivered on time and
meet the customer needs
- Deliver platform training for Program Managers, MindTickle
Administrator(s), and Content Authors
- Provide recommendations on communication and change management
strategy for program adoption
- Deliver strategic guidance and planning workshops to customer
- Share best practices related to content creation for sales
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional account teams
- Perform customer platform audits to provide recommendations
- Participate in cross-functional enablement and knowledge
sharing Serve as an internal liaison between sales, marketing, and
product teams on customer use cases and feedback
- Participate and share industry expertise through the
development of case studies, webinars, and blog posts based on
lessons learned and implementation experience
- Provide input on process improvements within the Customer
- 5-10 years of enterprise platform implementation experience
with Fortune 100 customers.
- 2-4 years of B2B experience managing large-scale or global
- Experience as a "power user" on a SaaS, enterprise software
- Comfortable with analytics and 1-2 years of experience working
with data-driven dashboards and reports.
- Outstanding professional services skills (training, project
management, software implementations).
- Outstanding customer management skills (communications,
problem-solving, proactive support).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within a fast-paced and hyper-growth
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working
successfully across teams.
- Sales enablement experience is a big plus.
Keywords: MindTickle, Scranton , Professional Services Consultant, Professions , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!