Knowledge Solutions Analyst
Company: DBI Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Knowledge Solutions function is responsible for the design,
creation and management of a suite of products which enable
Partners and lawyers to find, access, and utilize knowledge and IP
in the course of business development and client delivery. The
Knowledge Solutions team delivers products that blend high quality
and relevant content with an integrated and consistent user
interface, used to positively impact the firm's global practice.
The Knowledge Solutions Analyst will partner with our team of
knowledge experts, engineers and firm content owners to create and
execute site design and content strategy.Key Responsibilities
- Work alongside Product Managers and Information Technology to
design, develop, maintain and evolve products.
- Participate in product releases and execute on smoke/UAT
- Assist with drafting business requirements and maintenance of
- Review and monitor user engagement (use, effectiveness and
impact), statistically analyze data, and report progress on a
regular basis to relevant stakeholders.
- Support continuous improvement and extension of products over
time to continue to adapt and evolve to changing requirements.
- Contribute to the structure, design, security, functionality,
and administration of team sites, lists, libraries, and intranet
pages for content relevancy, quality and branding.
- Contribute to the development of governance models, procedures,
policies, and maintain associated documentation.
- Train Content Administrators to add content directly to portals
and act as key point of contact.
- Assist with product marketing and communication
plans.Responsibilities - General
- Participate in regular meetings of the Knowledge Solutions team
and larger Practice Development programs as well as associated and
relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with other business support functions as necessary in
course of duties.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable systems and solutions.
- Advocacy of delivered products and customer service
representation for continued enhancements.Qualifications &
- Experience in a commercial or professional services
organization. Legal background preferred but not essential.
- Experience interfacing with product end users. Strong
background in customer service and/or help desk function.
- Customer focused approach to service delivery, with consumer
relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to read, understand, and implement technical documentation.
- Ability to work across multiple business groups, work in
virtual environments and fast-paced, demanding front office
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to
understand business and technical functions, process information
quickly and assess impact to products.
- Understanding of critical success criteria for products.
- Familiar with web development technologies, such SharePoint
2013/2016 administration and training.
- Experience using project management tools (such as
JIRA/Confluence) and analytical reporting tools such as
(Ngage/Tableau) a plus.
Keywords: DBI Staffing, Scranton , Knowledge Solutions Analyst, Professions , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!