Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Co-Digi focuses on the placement of key SaaS Sales professionals
globally and we have been retained exclusively to hire for
Rocketreaches growing US sales team in 2022.
10 Million users around the world use RocketReach.co. Some of the
largest companies in the world - Apple, Google, Amazon, Adobe,
Morgan Stanley, trust RocketReach to power their sales,
recruitment, and marketing teams. We are scaling our 10M users and
our dataset of 660 million professionals across 25 million
companies. RocketReach is rare and unique; a startup that is in
high-growth mode, already highly profitable, with a small team
where you can make a gigantic impact. Started in 2016, the company
was bootstrapped by its founders, focused on building a great
product. In a few short years, weve grown organically to become one
the largest business info-services platforms and the de-facto
productivity solution for sales and recruitment teams at companies
of all sizes, worldwide.
RocketReach is in a period of rapid growth and we are looking for
our first Sales Operations Analyst. As the Sales Operations analyst
you will actively support the Sales Organization (account
management and new business teams) as the front-line day to day
contact for reporting, analysis, deal and sales tools support. The
successful analyst will be experienced with standard sales
operations metrics including (but not limited to) sales cycle,
conversion and win rates, penetration rates, ACV and renewal rates.
This is a new role and a great opportunity to create scalable
processes where your responsibilities will increase with your
ability & skills.
Who You Are
- You care about working with talented, low-ego, overall good
- You are curious, have excellent communication skills, and a
knack for building strong relationships and overcoming
- You like autonomy, and function well in low control/high
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take
responsibility for your successes and failures
What You Get To Do
- Serve as the trusted advisor and important resource for sales
team for any questions relating to Salesforce, deal support and
structure, sales tools and/or general ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for ensuring that Sales and contract data is
accurate in CRM and other systems
- Identify CRM best practices and educate sales partners to
- Audit all won deals to ensure data accuracy & systems
- Partner with sales leadership to onboard and train all sales
new hires in Salesforce and sales enablement tools
- Participate in ongoing and month end audit activities to ensure
financial data is accurate
- Internal liaison for deals requiring internal approvals from
leadership, finance, or legal
- Identify process optimization opportunities and partner with
Operations to implement recommended changes
We are Looking For People Who
- Have 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue
Operations, or Sales
- Have strong Salesforce Experience - you will be the
administrator of the system
- Are experienced with Sales & Data Visualization as well as
Marketing tools a plus (Outreach, Hubspot)
- Are highly organized and high attention to detail
- Can multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Have the ability to communicate within all levels of the
- Thrive in a start-up environment, highly self-motivated,
extremely detail-oriented, analytical with demonstrated problem
solving and have sound business decision making skills in a fast
growing/fast paced environment
Why Join Us?
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality
of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a
Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low
tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely
high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReachs business has nearly doubled
every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that
have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not 'Profitable': We're actually profitable. Unlike
many other companies our size and age, were not burning through
millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably
profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue
to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and
experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the
currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper
productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in
touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people
and care that you are happy at work!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomyby Jobble
Keywords: Co-digi, Scranton , Sales Operations Analyst, Professions , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!