Supervisor, Plant Maintenance (Electrical)
Company: Ball Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives
to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are
you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than
21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum
cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable
our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the
universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique
purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and
inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And
everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by
doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative
thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward
in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world,
better. Whether we're developing packaging that's infinitely
recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may
change, but what we will always make is a difference.
We have an opening for a Plant Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical
for our Pittston, PA location. If you possess an interest and have
experience as a Maintenance Supervisor check out the details
What will you be responsible for?
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions, facilitating
monthly safety meetings, performing monthly safety inspections, and
investigating accidents, as required.
- Supports development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing
improvement of the food safety system.
- Provides administration and supervision of the plant
maintenance function as directed.
- Arranges for maintenance of adequate level of supplies,
materials and parts so that there will be no interruption in
operations due to shortages.
- Resolves technical problems encountered related to area of
- Provides and plans technical training.
- Arranges for all equipment in area to be properly maintained
and upgraded as needed.
- Provides daily logs including daily scheduled and nonscheduled
work sheets and equipment PMs.
- Initiates, reviews, masters, and follows all standard operating
procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within
the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes
ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to
establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment
and minimize personal conflicts.
- While the regular working cycle of this position is usually 5
days on (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends
(Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified by
management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular
basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through
college degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 2 year(s) minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: product
specifications and technology of equipment and generally accepted
supervisory practices and procedures.
- Controls experience, Troubleshooting, maintenance and
programing of Allen Bradley PLC.
- Leading/Supervising Electrical teams
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation,
selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard
machine shop, electrical shop, maintenance shop, chemical process,
and tooling inspection techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Previous experience within a high-speed manufacturing
environment, preferably food/beverages /consumer packaged
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 85,000 - 105,000 (Salary to be
determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment
with market data.)
- Job Grade: 11
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate
in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes
a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click
"Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving
fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does
not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job
application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In
person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball
Corporation ends in "@ball.com." Please also be advised that Ball
will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check
during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have
questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our
careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal
information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay,
Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans
Keywords: Ball Corporation, Scranton , Supervisor, Plant Maintenance (Electrical), Professions , Pittston, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!