Professional Services Consultant
Company: SS&C Advent
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial
services and software for the financial services and healthcare
industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on
revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has
20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000
financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's
largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their
investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Advent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC), the world's leading
provider of investment management software for nearly forty years,
is seeking a talented Implementation Consultant. This is a high
impact role involving extensive client interactions. The consultant
is responsible for successful implementation and adoption of
Advent's products. This position may be based in Advent's New York
office, Jacksonville office, San Francisco headquarters, or other
major metropolitan area. Working remotely is an option as well.
- Working collaboratively across Advent Professional Services
- Analyzing customer's business and technical requirements and
adapting existing agenda to findings.
- Developing client workflows based on their business needs,
installing and troubleshooting Advent products.
- Configuring and automating products to best meet client's
workflow and procedures.
- Training clients on use and administration of applications,
managing time to maximize agenda, and deliver on critical
- Travel required (up to 50%).
- A blend of investment management and technical experience is a
must for the job.
- Industry skills 4+ years of client experience in financial
- 4+ years working with financial services software.
- Comfort working with clients, working knowledge of asset
- Prior experience using Advent products is a plus.
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge Microsoft SQL.
- Critical Skills: Exceptional communication skills, project
Management skills, client Management skills.
- Self-Directed. Must be able to work independently.
- BS/BA minimum
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse
workforce.--Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C
Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers
excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and
professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race,
color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other classification protected by applicable discrimination
Keywords: SS&C Advent, Scranton , Professional Services Consultant, Professions , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!