Company: Reflex Performance Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Reflex -is a global sourcing company that specializes in the
manufacturing and sales of activewear and sportswear. We are
looking for a full-time Production Assistant who enjoys a fast
paced, multitask, organized, detail-oriented person to join our
Position Purpose and ScopeThis position is responsible for ensuring
orders to be delivered on time.
- Drive time and action calendars and escalate to management
- Communicate daily with all vendors/agents regarding status of
samples and bulk deliveries.
- Issuing and updating all purchase orders within AMT
- Create an order sheet within excel chart.
- Organize / track all order details (L/D, trims, fabric,
samples) within excel chart to retain updated detail status.
- Review all submissions with management to release submission
comments to overseas
- Perfect communication and computer skills.
- Collaborate with the related all departments.
- Keep constant flow of communication with factories and team
- Arrange QC for actual products from productions.
- Understanding of planning on production environment.
- Prepare packages to go out to overseas and buyer.
- Communicate with the buyers to meet all requirements.
- Timely communication with overseas to ensure shipment bookings
and shipping docs are submitted on time.
- Track containers to be delivered to warehouses on time.
- Review all shipping docs to review prior to pass to
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in fashion design, merchandising,
apparel production or equivalent industry experience
- Over 5 years of production experience in the apparel of Walmart
or Sam's club
- Must be proficient in MS office, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Especially excel must be expert level.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up
- Knowledge of production/manufacturing processes and
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with continuous desire to
learn and grow
- Excellent communication, organizational skill, attention to
detail and follow-up skills
- Fluent in English
- Korean and Chinese are plus
- Must have responsibility for work and following
- Must be legally eligible to work in U.S.A
- 401K (4% Max match)
- Health Insurance
Keywords: Reflex Performance Resources, Scranton , Production Coordinator, Professions , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!