Service Technician - Columbia Ancillary Services, Inc.
Company: Jdk Management Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Local medical supply company seeks a Service technician - needed
for delivery and set up of home medical equipment. Experience with
air mattresses, hospital beds, and oxygen is desirable. Hire will
be contingent upon results of background and driving history.
Please note: all offers of employment are contingent upon
candidates meeting the COVID-19 vaccine mandate requirements for
The Service Technician is responsible for delivery of, and
education in the use of, home medical equipment to clients/patients
of the Company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record for at least
the past three (3) years.
- One (1) year of home medical equipment experience preferred,
but not required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disabilityby Jobble
Keywords: Jdk Management Company, Scranton , Service Technician - Columbia Ancillary Services, Inc., Professions , Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!