Warehouse Associate Night shift
Location: Clarks Summit
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $19.50 Days up to $17/hr
and Nights up to $19.50/hr Our Opportunity: Looking to make a
difference? So are we! Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest
pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open
interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of
career paths including part time and full-time schedules.
Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6
months. Why you'll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time Opportunities Available
- $500 referral bonus offered
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
. What you'll do:
- Warehouse Workers do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers. What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Repetitively lift up to 50 pounds and walk up to 2 miles per
shift, with or without reasonable accommodation. Chewy is committed
to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion
of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Warehouse Associate Night shift, Professions , Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!