Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionResponsible for the overall management of our
manufacturing site including promoting the future development of
the factory and contributing pro-actively to the development of the
site strategy. Responsibilities:
- Cooperate closely with the Strategic Business Field Head,
Product Management and Sales.
- Initiate and ensure the development and sustainable
implementation of improved production, supply chain, quality,
maintenance, engineering, process development and application
- Optimize the use of capacity at the site in agreement with the
Head of Global Operations.
- Conduct required capacity alignment and ensures cost and
quality effective Capital Expenditures (CapEx).
- Plan and monitor cost, headcount and CapEx budgeting, and
ensures adherence to the budgets.Education/Experience:
- 10 years related experience.
- BS in Engineering or Science discipline, business degree
- Knowledge of Optics industry preferred.
- Extensive Lean and EHS knowledge, Six Sigma qualification
- The successful candidate must be capable of meeting U.S.
government security requirements.TO APPLY: Please forward a resume
(Word version preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://photonicsgrp.com/team/david-bradley/ The Photonics Group
recruit engineers nationwide for companies that design and
manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems.
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Scranton , PLANT MANAGER, Professions , Linden, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!