Application Services Analyst II
Company: FNCB BANK
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Application Services Analyst II will ensure core and related
ancillary banking systems run efficiently. Provide end user
application support and training for core and related ancillary
systems. Analyze current and evaluate new bank systems/services
recommending and implementing changes to achieve desired strategic
results. Responsible to understand the Bank's products, services,
policies, and procedures to effectively provide support and ensure
bank systems are run efficiently and effectively. Works
independently and provides assistance as needed to Bank personnel
Application Services Analyst II :
- Provides application support to end-users for the core banking
software and ancillary systems. Analyze system efficiency and make
adjustments as needed.
- Leads projects related to the evaluation, testing and activation
of new procedures, products and systems to accomplish bank
- Troubleshoots software and system problems that occur in the core
banking software and ancillary systems. This includes communicating
with core or third-party vendors in attempts to resolve issues that
arise. Manages projects to completion and proactively communicates
status to management and end-users
- Works with other team members as appropriate to test new and/or
updated retail software products before they are deployed to the
Retail Banking Unit. Performs appropriate testing to ensure that
system enhancements and updates as well as new products and
services are implemented in an effective, efficient, and timely
manner and within budget guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison between end-users and the core processing
system as well as for ancillary systems; provide training, support,
and documentation for bank systems, processes, and services as
- Provides enhanced reporting throughout the Bank by utilizing
various software tools such as MS Office, database software, Data
Warehouse software, and others as applicable.
- Analyzes operating procedures and identify opportunities to
increase efficiencies. Initiate, develop, and implement new
products and services; assist in planning, development, and
implementation of new systems and procedures.
- May be called upon to participate with community organizations
and community projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: FNCB BANK, Scranton , Application Services Analyst II, Professions , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!