Warehouse Associate Part Time
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Fulfillment Specialist Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour Our
Opportunity: As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse
team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your
voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your
full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love
working here: Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work
within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety
of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles.
You'll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months. We offer the following benefits for our
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do: We focus on excellent customer service, and we take
pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and
their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide
range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you
have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com . To access
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: https://www.chewy.com/app/content/privacy ).
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Warehouse Associate Part Time, Professions , Dalton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!