Material Handler - Olefin (Days)
Company: AZEK Company Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The AZEK Company (www.azekco.com) is a $1 Billion and growing
industry-leading manufacturer of beautiful, low-maintenance, and
environmentally sustainable building products, with a focus on
decking and outdoor living. Consistently recognized as the market
leader in innovation, quality and aesthetics, products across
AZEK's portfolio are made from up to 100% recycled material and
primarily replace wood on the outside of homes, providing a
long-lasting, eco-friendly and stylish solution to consumers. We
are committed to accelerating the use of recycled material in the
manufacturing of our innovative products, keeping millions of
pounds of waste out of landfills each year and revolutionizing the
industry to create a more sustainable future. In June 2020, we
completed a highly successful IPO (NYSE: AZEK).
We are committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive
workplace where diversity of all kinds is sought out, valued,
respected, and appreciated. We are building and promoting a culture
where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic
selves to work. It fuels our innovation, drives operational
excellence and is a source of our competitive differentiation,
while connecting us closer to our customers and the communities we
Welcome to your next career opportunity! Apply now for a Material
Handler Position at our Corey St. Facility. Safety, Health, and
Culture are top priorities at The AZEK Company.
Why you will love working at AZEK -
* Competitive PAY!
* Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $1 differential for 2nd shift
* Employee Discount Program on our products
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, and additional Life
Insurance plans available
* Company paid Life Insurance and short- and long-term disability
* Wellness programs and Employee Assistance Programs
* Verizon and AT & T discounts
* Team building events, community involvement and company sponsored
* ESL Training and tuition reimbursement
* 401k with company matching
* Employee stock purchase program with company match
* $2,000 Referral Program
* Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for vacation, holiday,
and personal days each year
* Career growth opportunities: AZEK employees have opportunities
for growth and promotion within the organization.
* Spanish speaking Trainers
Responsible to ensure that production machines and personnel have
the proper materials needed to successfully complete daily
production requirements. Critical features of this job are
described under the headings below. They may be subject to change
at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will be:
Inspect forklifts daily to ensure proper and safe operation.
Follow instructions to ascertain raw materials and other materials
needed for daily production.
Ensure extrusion operators and production assistants obtain needed
supplies and materials in a timely manner.
Observe and document silo readings to ensure appropriate amount of
material is available for daily production.
Assist or perform the loading and unloading of trucks.
Assist in the operation and general maintenance of grinders as
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and
shelves by hand and by forklift.
Load regrind and transport to designated areas.
Wrap and band finished material and transport to designated
Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or
handled as needed.
Communicate daily issues and pertinent information to production
assistants, operators and leads as needed.
Fill propane tanks for forklifts as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned.
* Interview tip: Must know how to read a ruler*
* Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with
others both orally and in writing.
* Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs
while following company procedures.
* Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of
values and accepted standards.
* Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a
problem or reach a goal.
* Integrity - Complete transparency and openness. Trustworthy,
forthright and honest.
* Nerve - Nerve to make bold commitments and set stretch targets.
Drives and embraces change.
* Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Respect - Respect each other, our customers and suppliers.
* Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a
task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or
* Teamwork - Communicating and working together to serve our
* Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under
AZEK is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. We have established a
DEI Council comprised of our employees to promote an incredible
The Azek Company is strictly following all CDC guidelines on
workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated
PPE practices. Your safety matters and is a condition of
Provisional offers of employment are contingent upon The AZEK
Company's receipt of your fully completed AZEK Company application
for employment and satisfactory completion of our employment
screening process. This process includes a criminal background
check, driving record check, and substance abuse testing. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: AZEK Company Inc., Scranton , Material Handler - Olefin (Days), Professions , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!