Floor Care Technician - Environmental Services - Full Time
Company: The Guthrie Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Performs a variety of general cleaning and disinfection tasks in
both patient and ancillary areas. Cleans and maintains flooring
throughout the facility. Removes waste in accordance with local,
state and federal regulations. Provides exceptional service to
internal and external customers.
Education, License & Cert:
High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
No experience required.
1. Exhibits guiding behaviors that reflect Guthrie's values and
supports the organizational mission and vision.
2. Assists with inventories, stocking and replenishment of supply
rooms. May be required to lift objects up to 60 pounds in
3. Performs routine floor maintenance as well as assigned project
work to include stripping/refinishing. Operates powered floor care
4. Reports maintenance issues to management (burned out lights,
wall damage, leaking faucets, housekeeping equipment etc). Reports
regulatory or safety issues to management.
5. Maintains equipment including routine maintenance as well as
reports equipment issues requiring specialized repair.
6. Identifies and segregates waste according to applicable state,
federal and local regulations.
7. Remains compliant with all annual training requirements and
participates in regular training to ensure a continued
understanding of departmental policies and procedures.
8. Participates in team meetings, working groups and committees as
needed to assist in developing processes within the department.
9. Operates Epic Rovers and vocera systems to facilitate effective
communications within the department and to ensure timely
completion of assigned tasks.
10. Assist in the training of new hires in the assigned areas.
1. It is understood that this description is not intended to be all
inclusive and that other duties may be assigned as necessary in the
performance of this position.
Joining the Guthrie team allows you to become a part of a tradition
of excellence in health care. In all areas and at all levels of
Guthrie, you'll find staff members who have committed themselves to
serving the community.
The Guthrie Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes
and encourages diversity in the workplace.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing
physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and
Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 500
physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47
specialties through a regional office network providing primary and
specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education
Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency
Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopedic Surgery
Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and
Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a
clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of
Keywords: The Guthrie Clinic, Scranton , Floor Care Technician - Environmental Services - Full Time, Professions , Sayre, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!