Home Care Consultant
Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Location: Lock Haven
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Do you enjoy Building Relationships to Drive Business Results?
Are you organized and Forward-Thinking?
Home Instead is looking for an outgoing growth-minded individual to
join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and
their families. The Home Care Consultant role develops and
maximizes new and current referral relationships, meets with
potential clients and their families and maintains ongoing quality
assurance. We are looking for a high energy and results focused
candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. If
you are innovative, adaptable, have good attention to detail, and
enjoy building and managing relationships, we would like to talk to
- Meet with new clients
- QA visits with existing clients
- Consultative Sales
- Regular travel to Huntingdon, Bedford and Fulton counties,
using company vehicle (avg 2x/week)Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to a changing workday as needed
- Solution oriented problem solver
- Valid drivers licenseEach Home Instead franchise office is
independently owned and operated.
Do you enjoy Building Relationships to Drive Business Results? Are
you organized and Forward-Thinking? Home Instead is
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Scranton , Home Care Consultant, Professions , Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!