Credit Analyst II
Company: Citizens & Northern Bank
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Credit Analyst II
Job ID: 2021-1864
# of Openings: 1
To be Determined
At C&N we have a mission to take care of our customers to be
the only bank they need. The Credit Analyst II is responsible for c
onducting credit investigations and analyzing credit information of
larger and more complex loan requests. This position will also
prepare credit approval documents for presentation to loan officers
1. Spreads, reviews, and analyzes financial statements and related
material for larger and more complex existing and prospective
2. Develops the credit approval document to assist in the lending
decision on new, renewal, and extension loans.
3. Investigates all available sources of credit and financial
information, including report services, credit bureaus, industry
trends, and other companies.
4. Prepares annual reviews on borrowing relationships in accordance
with C&N Bank's loan policy.
5. Assists in the assignment of risk ratings.
6. Performs role as assigned in the approval process within credit
policy and using prudent credit underwriting skills
7. Calls on existing and potential borrowers with lenders to
solicit new loan and deposit relationships or to monitor the
borrower's ongoing credit worthiness.
8. Training and Education - Complete all assigned training as
established in a timely manner, including compliance, certification
& licensure, and other developmental requirements.
9. Customer Service - Exemplifies C&N Customer Service
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a directly
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience and/or
OR: Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong Research Skills
Strong Communication; public speaking experience helpful
Knowledgeable of Accounting Standards
Experience working with tax returns
Keywords: Citizens & Northern Bank, Scranton , Credit Analyst II, Professions , Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!