Senior Calibration Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Pay Range: $36.30hr - $41.30hr
- This position reports to and supports the Client/HEPA Metrology
Manager or Deputy Director who is ultimately responsible for the
efficient, effective, and reliable operation of all
- Primary calibration tasks will involve temperature, humidity,
pressure instrumentation as well as assisting with HEPA filter
- The Metrology Technician will have interactions with all levels
of the organization including HSE, Industrial Operations,
Engineering, contractors, R&D, Mtech, and various other support
- The ability to multitask, troubleshoot, evaluate, and replace
site wide instrumentation is critical to the success of this
- This position requires the technician to work on intricate and
site-specific equipment and systems.
- The 24/7 GMP production environment may require occasional work
with up to 25% overtime.
- The Metrology Technician interfaces closely with the customer
to provide reliable, safe, and efficient equipment operation and
- The focus to create and maintain a safety culture that is
proactive and striving for zero injuries is of the utmost
importance and an expectation for all employees.
- This position requires the incumbent to identify unsafe
conditions/behaviors and take prompt action to correct these by
reporting compliance concerns, hazards and unsafe conditions to
management and site HSE.
- Responsible for timely instrument calibration as assigned by
- Provides technical support and analysis for instrument-related
- Works with schedulers, reliability engineers and others to
lead, coordinate or assist with small instrument-related
- Supports a strong Technical Services Safety Culture.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years.
- Instrumentation calibration experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting instrumentation failures and
- Experience with electronic instrument databases. Preference
given to ProCal and SAP experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able/Willingness to receive the vaccines required to enter
various production buildings and laboratories on site.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, and walk around a large
production site as needed.
- Able to use common hand tools, test instruments and
- Will have to learn and adhere to all site safety and compliance
procedures and requirements.
- Associate degree in a specific trade program is preferred, but
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Scranton , Senior Calibration Technician, Professions , Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...