Lead Tech - Auto Technician
Company: City Tire Company, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2023
George Automotive is currently seeking to hire highly motivated
Lead Automotive Technicians that produce big results! We want the
best there is!
We are located in Danville, PA 17821 & Bloomsburg, PA 17815
I know you have seen our ads before. If you are reading this, I
know how hard it is to take that leap and take a chance on
applying. I want to make it easy for you.
Why Work For us?
- High earning potential! ($46,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year - BIG
Producers can make even more!!!)
- Incentive based pay
- Flat rate systems where your hours never get taken
- Base + commission
- Pay for your health benefits
- Contribute to your retirement
- Train every Wednesday with a free lunch
- Never open on weekends
- Fun team-building events
- Join a team that puts Positive Culture first!
- Certification or Tuition Reimbursement:? Yes!
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance
hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who
have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma!
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Approachable friendly management
A Message From Me to You:
My name is Larry. I own George Automotive Services Danville and
Bloomsburg PA, I just want to be real with you for a minute.
I know what it is like to feel unappreciated as a great technician.
I know how it feels to not have my voice heard. To work with broken
or no shop tools. To feel like nothing I do matters. I was that
employee for a long time.
George Automotive was started over 16 years ago after trying to
leave the industry for various reasons like Burn Out, Lack of
Growth in the Company, Poor Pay for the Skill Set and lack of
appreciation. I decided to take a parts counter position at a local
motorcycle dealership and just couldn't stop myself from my
passion, which is helping people through my talent of repairing and
servicing vehicles. While holding down a fulltime job at the
motorcycle dealer and working on cars at nights and on the
weekends. In 2006 I made the decision to open my own shop and from
that moment on, I vowed to change the industry. To treat everyone
that worked at my shop with respect. To make sure we bought every
piece of equipment and tool needed to help the tech get the job
done. Most importantly, to always show appreciation and be the
place EVERYONE wanted to work at.
Are we perfect? No. But we are a heck of a lot better than
We are one of, if not the fastest growing shops in Columbia and
Montour Counties tripling in growth since 2020.
We need to add technicians, a service advisor and a shop foreman to
keep up with this growth.
So, why all this life story in an ad? Because when you apply, I
want you to know what kind of owner and positive company mindset
you will be working with.
You have never read a job ad like this. If I put this much passion
and transparency in a job description, just think of what it is
like to work here. Take a chance, put your best foot forward and
- Automotive diagnostics: 2 years (Preferred)
- You must consider yourself as a "people person"
- A true passion for cars is a plus
- Must be motivated
Keywords: City Tire Company, Inc., Scranton , Lead Tech - Auto Technician, Professions , Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!