Solids Control Technician
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
HPC-Industrial Powered by Cleanharbors in Muncy, PA is looking
for a Solids Control Tech to join their safety conscious team! The
Solids Controls Tech is responsible for the operating of solids
control equipment on drill rigs. This is a high travel position
that will require rotational work in the local area.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Promote HPC-Industrial/Clean Harbors safety, environmental and
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any
other issues that arise.
- Complete all required paper work daily (safety documents,
JSA's, work orders, service records and daily reports)
- Operating heavy equipment (loaders, excavators and
- Dealing with and developing the customer relationship
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Previous Solids Control in the Northeast US or Construction
- Heavy Equipment experience considered an asset
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work day and night rotating shifts
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time as per business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will
promote effective communication between customers, colleagues and
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced,
demanding environment and respond to change quickly.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Scranton , Solids Control Technician, Professions , Muncy, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!