CRM and Sales Support Analyst
Company: The AZEK Company
Posted on: October 8, 2018
The CRM and Sales Support Analyst will provide analytical, technical and administrative support to Sales, Customer Service, and the Manager of Sales Administration in the form of presentations, reports, special projects, data analysis, distribution of information from the CRM and ERP systems, sales leads, administration of Dealer / Distributor programs, and general sales administration tasks.
- Works with Management team to gather information, conduct analysis, develop sales and business planning documents/ presentations to support profitable growth/market share.
- Coordinate the capture and analysis of relevant market data such as; architect and contractor information, new construction, industry and government statistics, remodeling/refurbishment, etc.
- Compiles reports to review sales performance by product, customer and territory versus prior year and budget.
- Compiles various month end and quarter end sales reports.
- Administers monthly sales commissions plans, including payout calculations and obtaining approvals.
- Knowledgeable in CRM system reporting capabilities and dashboards, acting as the primary department resource for the CRM.
- Provides general training and guidance to sales personnel on utilizing the CRM system effectively.
- Works with Sales Management team to identify beneficial CRM system enhancements. Assists with coordination of enhancement implementations.
- Inputs data to the CRM system as needed and works with sales personnel to develop report specifications as needed.
- Qualifies and formats lead data (e.g. trade show leads) in consistent format to load into CRM as needed.
- Performs regular audits of CRM and ERP system data to confirm successful synchronization.
- Provides support to Marketing for AIA attendee credit reporting; handles monthly report out of program participation.
- Provide support to Customer Service and Operations teams with process improvements, including but not limited to Salesforce complaint management, JDE, and Dealer / Distributor portals.
- Acts as the department liaison with the IT Department to develop and compile reports for decision making purposes based on management needs.
- Format data to import to map for presentations or for territory review and creates sales territory maps using MapPoint software.
- Administratively supports various Sales and Marketing programs such as Dealer incentive programs, Distributor rebate programs, etc.
- Understands and follows all company policies, practices and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required SkillsStrong technical, as well as, conceptual aptitude. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce.com) as well as a ERP system (e.g. JD Edwards) preferred. Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks while adhering to specified deadlines. Extensive knowledge of sales organization, structure, accountabilities of sales force to support senior level analysis.Required ExperienceBachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 2 plus years of related experience.Job Location Scranton, US-PA
Keywords: The AZEK Company, Scranton , CRM and Sales Support Analyst, Sales , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!